Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's a wrap !





The weather has turned  down south here in Australia and quite often you find yourself needing a warm , easy to launder and versatile blanket for a baby or  toddler.

Our blankets have been designed and made to fit all of the above needs . Drawing from my own personal experience as a mother I found it hard to find the perfect knitted blanket and these are some of the qualities I was looking for and our new blankets now have :

- Can be a great stroller blanket . We had one of our blankets that stayed in the car . It worked for all different purposes a change matt when I got desperate. A blanket to shade the sun , a warm pusher blanket that also looks good and a warm blanket to wrap over the babies when they have fallen asleep from the winter cold in their car seat .

- A great cot blanket . The size of our blanket even works well over the foot of the cot when the babies are small .

- 100% cotton . I needed a blanket that when it was warm did not itch my babies skin . My oldest child got eczema and still does so I needed something that would be gentle on his skin and not irritate the condition .
 
- Easy to Launder . A huge selling point for me . Our blanket can be washed on a wool cycle in the machine and launder up looking like new . This was a huge benefit especially with all the extra washing a baby has.

- Wrapping . These blankets are the perfect wrapping size and they also have a little stretch .

If you have one of our blankets I would love to hear your feedback . We are super excited about these well designed and practical blankets and the make the perfect new born present with this colder weather .









1 comment:

  1. I like all these color combinations.Its looking very attractive.These blankets are with soft materials.that's' why it is preferable for kids.

    Barbie sunglasses for kids India

    ReplyDelete

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger