Friday, August 31, 2012

Mini break part 2

I do apologise upfront if I bore you with the happy snaps - but it really was just a great family day out for all of us . I here some of the eyes roll as I mumble the words Dreamworld ( people think screaming kids , long lines , commercial = worst nightmare) . O.k and commercial it is . However post visit when I think of dreamworld I think smiling faces - faces of amazement if I could have only captured more of this and bottled it. It really was worth the visit and very age appropriate for a Madagascar loving 4 year old and 18 month old wiggle lover. I definitely recommend it. We had great weather , lines where at a controllable wait time for an 18 month old and the smiles they really did not disappear all day . So Dreamworld overload here we come .

No comments:

Post a Comment

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger