4 hours ago
Friday, December 23, 2011
2011 has been a huge year we went from being a family of Three to a Family of Four . I started doing markets and selling our crotchet goodies . It has been year of ups and downs .A baby that slept to a baby that never slept . I have met some amazing people and formed many new friendships . I have left the Safety of a full time job to look after my boys and continue with our little crotchet adventure . It has been an amazing year and I cannot wait for what surprises 2012 will bring both myself and our growing family . Thanks to all the amazing people who have supported both myself and our family on our adventures there are no words for our gratitude ! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year . Here's to good health !
Sorry for the late blog posts as the title states it has been a mad dash to the Finnish line this year for Christmas . So although I had finished all the boys shopping the beginning of November there was still so many last minute goodies to purchase , make and then throw a week of much needed gastro in there .
So we have been busy making some homemade rocky road for the teachers gifts with a little La de dah Christmas decoration- you can never have to many Christmas decorations. What Have you been busy doing for Christmas? are you still going ?
Posted by La De Dah at 2:00 PM
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
I hope that everyone is enjoying the Christmas countdown so far December has lived up to the month of madness here is what we have been up to :
- Markets and more markets has been great meeting returning and new Customers .
- Christmas parties both for the big people and the little people .
- Ginger bread making , after meeting the very talented Kara from Kuna foods how beautiful is this christmas bauble .My attempts are the wonky house no final pictures as the roof is needing to be remade yep it is an art .
- Christmas decorating with our beautiful lLadedah kids christmas decorations .
- Some much needed together time for the boys .
- Baby O is on the move and into everything ! I thought my first born was busy but baby O takes it to a new level .
- A little gardening our Hydrangeas are finally out in full bloom and looking great . Finally we have harvested some goodies from our vegetable patch cabbage and zucchini .
It has been extremely busy and I am counting down the days to Christmas as are the boys with our sock advent calendar. This weekend sees us head off to our last market for the year Canberra Hand made I am looking forward to it . If you are around the area please pop by and say hello .