Thursday, April 8, 2010

Artist in the making







One of our favorite things to do is paint . I love it have done since I was a little girl and now I think it is great that Sebastian Loves it . I have included some photos of some of his master pieces in the making . I have also included a photo from Jan Eleni which shows a clever way to display these masterpieces - I am so excited now all i need is some more paintings to create our very own original college of paintings . The last painting of an African women is a very special painting that we had done by sebastians Ouma who visited us last year from south Africa . She is an incredibly talented artist - we feel lucky to have one of her masterpieces in our home . enjoy the viewing .

No comments:

Post a Comment

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger